Avocados, best fruit or vegetable.. Take your Pick
Un-Ripe Haas Avocados
Avocados are a highly sought after fruit by millions of people. When you slice an avocado you come across a big seed, single separating the two halves. Luscious yellowish green in color, looks pretty tempting but once you place a piece of the creamy fruit in your mouth, the divine taste surprises you but not as surprised as you would be if you knew the benefit of this single fruit
- Almost 6 grams of good fat
- 3.4 grams of carbohydrate
- Less than a gram of sugar
- Almost 3 grams of fiber
Avocados are a great source of vitamins,C,E,K and B-6, as well as well as riboflavin,niacin, fol ate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide luetin, beta-carotene and omega -3 fatty acids
- Tastes great and is a super-food, nutrient rich food beneficial for Healthy Living.
- Promotes weight loss, avocados are MUFAS, (Monounsaturated Fats), which when eaten with any meal enables natural weight loss.
- Great for Brain Health, avocados are high in Omega 3 which lubricates brain and helps in fighting Dementia.
- Prevents High Cholesterol,though avocados are high is caloric count, you should eat half instead of whole. It increases your good Cholesterol Level, HDI, High Density Lipoprotein.
- Helps with Eyesight it has Lutein, same compound present in carrots. Lutein prevents AMD, Age Related Muscular Degeneration.
- Improves Digestion,avocados contain 20 vitamin and minerals, It has 3 grams of fiber which regulates digestion.
- My favorite, it keeps Depression at bay. God’s green delight has high levels of Folate, preventing the reduction of Homo cysteine, which interferes with the production of Dopamine and Serotonin, higher production of these enhances mood.
- Avocados produces Folate which prevents undesirable mutations of the RNA ( RiboNucleic Acid) and DNA ( Di-RiboNucleic Acid) during cell division.
- It Naturally Detoxifies, contains 6 grams of fiber which enables daily excretion via bile and stool, helping in detoxification. It is believed to aid immune system by stopping inflation.
- Prevents Osteoporosis, due to it’s high vitamin K consistency, about 25 percent, promotes bone density;as good as Calcium and Vitamin D.
So This Sunday , enjoy some Guac & Chips…
By Bloggerjee dated September 2020